Join the Advancing Innovation in Adult Education Project during Career and Technical Education (CTE) Month for a one-hour webinar showcasing the benefits of strong partnerships between adult education programs and workforce partners.
- Cheryl Keenan, Director, Division of Adult Education and Literacy, U.S. Department of Education, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education
- Sharon Lee Miller, Director, Division of Academic and Technical Education, U.S. Department of Education, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education
Adult Education Bridge & IET Programs:
- Bridges to Careers Expansion, Rochester Adult Literacy at Hawthorne, Rochester, MN
- Career Pathways, South Bay Adult School, Redondo Beach, CA
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, Jennings County Education Center, North Vernon, IN
- Connections 101, Great Falls Career and College Readiness Center, Great Falls, MT
- PluggedIn Virginia (PIVA) Boot Camp, Peninsula Regional Education Program, Newport News, VA
Date and time: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
About the Advancing Innovation in Adult Education Project
The Advancing Innovation in Adult Education Project is a five-year effort to identify and highlight innovative practices in adult education that lead to improved outcomes. The project is funded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE), and is executed by Manhattan Strategy Group and Abt Associates.