Interested in becoming a LINCS reviewer?
Submitted by Jessie Stadd on January 30, 2019 - 4:41pm
- 244 Views
- 0 Likes
Interested in becoming a LINCS Reviewer? LINCS is currently accepting applications for reviewers to vet potential resources for inclusion in the LINCS Resource Collection topics of correctional and reentry education, disabilities in adult education, diversity and literacy, financial literacy, health literacy, and science.
Reviewers must meet all of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a field related to the topic;
- A minimum of five years of experience in adult education;
- Involvement in regional, state, and/or national initiatives related to adult education (within the last five years); and
- for each topic area for which they are applying:
- at least one publication they authored that has been published within the last five years; or
- at least two presentations or trainings within the last three years.
Email Jessie Stadd at email@example.com for more information about the application process. Thank you!