New Resource for Foreign Educated Nurses: Career Pathways in Nursing
Submitted by Debra Means on November 9, 2017 - 1:25pm
Career Pathways in Nursing: Using Your Foreign Education in the United States
World Education Services (WES) presents the first in its new series of Pathways e-guides.
This e-guide provides guidance to internationally-trained immigrants seeking to use their foreign education in the U.S. It explores career pathways related to the field of nursing, as well as alternative and related careers.
- Strategies for achieving career success
- Helpful charts highlighting licensing and certification requirements in nursing
- Interactive worksheets and guides
- Success stories spotlighting the real-life professional pathways of skilled-immigrants
- Links to helpful resources in the field of nursing