Register NOW: Celebrating Student Success at Minority-Serving Community Colleges
Submitted by Edmund Graham on October 9, 2017 - 6:12pm
- 274 Views
- 0 Likes
Community and technical college presidents, administrators, student support staff, and faculty are invited to participate in the third national convening of minority-serving community colleges at the U.S. Department of Education. The event will take place on Nov. 14 and 15, 2017, in Washington, D.C. and will offer opportunities to
- exchange promising practices on student success with institutions from across the country;
- meet representatives from federal agencies and learn about federal programs for minority-serving institutions;
- hear from and speak with researchers and practitioners;
- interact with representatives from the U.S. Department of Education; and
- engage with minority-serving community college communities of practice.
There is no conference fee; however, your institution will need to pay for all related travel expenses, meals, and miscellaneous costs for your participants. Due to space limitations, each college is limited to two attendees. The hotel room block deadline is Oct. 14-16, 2017, and the registration deadline is Oct. 26, 2017.
For information on registration, agenda, and other details, please click here to view the meeting website.
Can’t attend? Sign up for the LINCS Community group for Minority-Serving Community Colleges and Affiliates to join in the discussions, and view the slides and materials after the event: https://community.lincs.ed.gov/group/minority-serving-community-colleges-and-affiliates