Winter/Spring PD Schedule Available
Submitted by Leah Peterson on January 31, 2018 - 1:35pm
- 605 Views
- 0 Likes
The winter/spring schedule for World Education's E-Learning courses is now available. What are your plans for professional development this semester? Try one of our online facilitated courses to gain new ideas and inspiration.
E-Learning PD facilitated courses are 4-8 week explorations of topics that teachers are grappling with in their classrooms today. Our online format makes it possible for everyone with a reliable internet connection to participate, no matter where they are or how complicated their schedule. Our facilitators are subject-matter experts in their topic as well as guides to help you make your way through the course. Asynchronous discussion forums give participants the chance to share their experiences and learn from each other.
Find the course that best fits your needs and register today! If the course you're looking for isn't being offered this season, sign up to be notified once it's available, or gather a group together and contact us to set up a session just for you!
- Contextualized Instruction
- Navigating Pathways to Opportunity: Comprehensive Student Supports
- Helping Students Stay: Exploring Program and Classroom Persistence Strategies
- Blended Learning for English Language Learners
- Foundations of Teaching Adult Numeracy
- Algebra: Introducing Algebraic Reasoning
- Mathematizing ESOL I: Integrating Whole Number Operations
- Mathematizing ESOL II: Integrating Benchmark Percentages and Decimals
Please let me know if you have any questions about our courses. I hope you give one a try!