Skip to main content

WIOA Title II

COABE: I-BEST and IET - Connecting Adult Education Students to Living Wage Careers

• Date: 
    Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm

Integrated Education and Training (IET) is a critical service approach under WIOA Title II. I-BEST is an IET delivery model with a proven track record for student success. This webinar will highlight how the I-BEST model meets IET requirements and will showcase examples of I-BEST and I-BEST-like programming currently offered in the state of Washington.

Register here

Designing Career Pathways for ABE/ESL Learners - Follow-up Questions

Thank you to everyone who was able to join us for today's webinar, From Policy to Practice: Designing Career Pathways for ABE/ESL Learners.  If you would like a copy of the webinar, please email myself, or David Rosen at djrosen123@gmail.com.  We will notify everyone once the recording is made available on the LINCS YouTube page, later this fall. 

Aligned by Design: WIOA & Adult Education (Title II)

• Date: 
    Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm

The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act provides unprecedented opportunities for Title II adult education services to function in collaboration with Title I workforce services. While this coordination across titles is required regardless of whether states chose to create a "unified plan" or "combined plan" under WIOA, much remains to be seen in terms of how it will occur. Adult educators can play a key role in determining the design and execution of coordination in their states. Join us to discuss important considerations for adult educators in WIOA planning. 

WIOA Title II Proposed Regulation: New Partnerships for Adult Basic Education

• Date: 
    Friday, May 22, 2015 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm

CLASP is spreading the word about opportunities in WIOA to improve services that help low-wage, lower-skilled individuals earn credentials and succeed economically. The U.S. Department of Education recently proposed draft regulations for WIOA Title II for the first time (http://www.clasp.org/issues/postsecondary/in-focus/workforce-innovation-and-opportunity-act-wioa-draft-regulations-released).

Subscribe to RSS - WIOA Title II
randomness