Skip to main content

goal-setting

Assessment for AE Online Course Plans for VT, February 2016

Greetings!

Practitioners in Vermont are presently engaged in a facilitated LINCS online course that explores fundamental ideas of assessment for adult literacy learners. Here course participants will share their plans for applying what they have learned in the course with their learners.

We encourage you to explore the ideas and plans posted here and reply with comments, questions, experiences and ideas for supporting effective assessment in adult education.

Learner Goal-setting, and Tracking Learner Progress

Program Management, and Technology and Learning Colleagues,

I would like to open a new topic (for both CoPs). In another discussion forum that I am a member of, a program manager asked about tools or strategies for learners' individual learning plans, goal (or objectives) sheets, and for integrating these with systems (and forms) for tracking student progress. I believe that this is a common challenge for adult education practitioners and learners, and think that there may be program managers and teachers who have developed -- and are willing to share -- solutions. I hope so.

Assessment for AE Online Course Plans for VT, Aug 2015

Greetings!

Practitioners in Vermont are piloting a facilitated LINCS online course that explores fundamental ideas of assessment for adult literacy learners. Here course participants will share their plans for applying what they have learned in the course with their learners.

We encourage you to explore the ideas and plans posted here and reply with comments, questions, experiences and ideas for supporting effective assessment in adult education.

Thank you!

Subscribe to RSS - goal-setting
randomness