Skip to main content

Funding Opportunity

Funding opportunity for your state: Parents and Children Thriving Together

Dear Colleagues:

The National Governors Association, in partnership with the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP), invites states, commonwealths, and territories to apply to participate in the Parents and Children Thriving Together (PACTT): Two-Generation State Policy Network.  See link for information on bidder’s webinar (in July) and application date (in August).

Outcome areas of focus:

Family Literacy Funding Opportunity

Family Literacy Program Colleagues,

I want to call your attention to this RFP for family literacy programs from the Wish You Well Foundation

The foundation supports programs that foster and promote “the development and expansion of new and existing literacy and educational programs." To apply, submit answers to a brief questionnaire online, as well as supporting documents. Eligibility: 501c3 nonprofits.  Awards: $200 to $20,000

Funding Opportunity-National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Here is a funding opportunity from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.  Please explore this opportunity, even if you are not sure you "fit" in the guidelines.  I have had numerous connections and activities through the years with NOAA.  They are happy to work with adult basic education programs when they are reminded that such programs exist.  Please check with me if you would like more information.

New Funding Opportunity from NOAA's Office of Education

Lumina Foundation Announces Second Postsecondary Education Attainment Strategy Cohort

The Lumina Foundation recently announced the second cohort of its community-based postsecondary education attainment strategy. According to Lumina’s news release, the strategy aims to help communities and regions markedly increase the level of postsecondary credentials among local-area residents.

Subscribe to RSS - Funding Opportunity
randomness