Skip to main content

Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy

Colleagues,

The free Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy webpages are now updated and available at a new web address. I hope you will take a look, and send me problems and technology solutions to consider adding. See below for more information about this.

What do Harnessing Technology PD Problems and technology solutions look like?

Professional Development colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included screen shots of the front page and one of a professional development page problem and technology solution.

Please consider contributing a problem and at least one technology solution here, or email it to me, with:

Harnessing Technology Webpage front page
Harnessing Technology Table of Contents
Harnessing Technology PD problem and technology solution

What does a Harnessing Technology English language problem and technology solution look like?

English language teaching colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included screen shots of the front page and one of an ESOL/ESL page problem and technology solution.

Please consider contributing a problem and at least one technology solution here, or email it to me, with:

Jarnessing Technology ESOL/ESL Problem and Technology Solution

What do Harnessing Technology Reading Problems and Technology Solutions look like?

Reading and Writing Colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included screen shots of the front page and one of a reading page problem and two of several technology solutions for it.

Harnessing Technology webpage front page
Reading Instruction Problem and Technology Solutions

What does Harnessing Technology look like?

Technology and Learning Colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included screen shots of the front page and one of a very basic digital literacy page problem, Mouse Skills, with two of the several technology solutions offered.

Harnessing Technology webpage table of contents
Mouse practice problem and solution

What does Harnessing Technology look like for Disabilities in Education?

Disabilities in Education Colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included screen shots of the front page and one of a disabilities page problem and technology solution. There are many more technology solutions on this page suggested to address the problem!

Harnessing Technology front page
Harnessing Technology  Webpage Table of Contents
Disabilities Problem and Technology Solution

Health Literacy Colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included a screen shot of the front page and one of a health literacy content page.

Screen shot of front page of Harnessing Technmology to Serve Adult Literacy
Table of contents of Harnessing Technology to serve Adult Literacy
Health literacy problem and solution

Science teaching colleagues,

Someone asked what Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy looks like, so below I have included a screen shot of the front page and one of a science content page.

Science teaching problem and solution
Harnessing Technology webpage Table of Contents

Colleagues,

With the proliferation of online instructional tools and content, many educators are overwhelmed, and sometimes feel frustrated that they will never catch up. We need ways to organize and access these tools and free or Open Education Resource (OER) content, so that they are easy to find, and so that teachers can easily sort the wheat from the chaff.

Subscribe to RSS - Harnessing Technology to Serve Adult Literacy
randomness