Skip to main content

COABE journal

COABE Journal: Prison Literacy and Pathways to Success

The March 2019 edition of the COABE Journal focuses on Prison Literacy.  The article, PATHWAY TO SUCCESS: CREATING INDIVIDUALIZED CAREER PATHWAYS FOR INMATES AND REENTRANTS.  

Student Persistence

Colleagues, 
I invite you to read the COABE Journal http://bit.ly/2JHIZ8L. This edition is focused on career pathways. I have yet to dive into the entire publication, but I want to discuss the article, Blending College Preparation and Career Development for Adult Students in New England. 

COABE Journal Available Online

Hello colleagues, I just received an email message from the Coalition on Adult Basic Education (COABE), informing me that the COABE journal is now available through free access. Here is the first paragraph  from the editors' letter to readers in the just-published summer issue.

Call for Articles - Special Issue on Math and Numeracy

Hello all,

I just wanted to reiterate the announcement that the Journal of Research and Practice for Adult Literacy, Secondary, and Basic Education is seeking submissions for a special issue on numeracy. Dr. Lynda Ginsburg, Senior Research Associate, Center for Math, Science and Computer Education at Rutgers University will be the Special Issue Guest Editor.

Subscribe to RSS - COABE journal