Skip to main content

COABE 2016

Meet the Moderator at COABE 2016

LINCS Members,

If you're attending the COABE 2016 conference in Dallas, TX, please drop by the LINCS Booth (#213) on Monday April 11th from 1:40-2:00 PM, or 5:00-5:15 PM. It would be great to meet you in person.

If you can't make these times, but would like to meet during COABE, please e-mail me, and we can try to find a time that works for both of us.

Look forward to meeting you this week!

Mike Cruse

Career Pathways and Disabilities in Adult Education Moderator

michaelcruse74@gmail.com

Tags: COABE 2016

Greetings from COABE/TALAE 2016!

Dear Postsecondary Completion Colleagues:

Greetings from COABE/TALAE 2016 in Dallas!  I hope you will have an opportunity to stop by the LINCS table in the exhibit hall.  I will be there several times during the conference and look forward to meeting you, hearing about your work, and hearing from you about our Community of Practice.  Times I will be at the LINCS table include:

COABE Annual Conference

Please Join GEDTS at the Commission on Adult Basic Education Conference

Welcome to Health Literacy at COABE 2016!

Dear Colleagues:

Greetings and welcome to the Health Literacy Community of Practice!  This discussion strand will be used to connect us to the COABE/TALAE National Conference in Dallas, Texas.  If you are attending and find things of interest to the group, please post. And, don't forget to visit the LINCS exhibit table.  If you would like to hear more about one of the health literacy related sessions, please let us know and we will try to attend the session or connect with the presenter.

More to follow.

LINCS Sessions at COABE/Transition Portfolio Preconference

Dear Colleagues:

Will you be at COABE this year? Along with many great LINCS sessions (below pre-conference description),  I'll be doing a pre-conference on Transition Student Portfolios for the NCTN on Sunday, April 10, from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.  And, I am hoping to connect with as many Postsecondary Completion community members as possible.  Please email me directly and we'll see if we can get a group together at the conference.  I hope to see you there.  Cynthia

HALF-DAY PRECONFERENCE—MORNING

LINCS sessions at COABE, including Health Literacy session

Dear Colleagues:

Will you be at COABE?  Along with a Health Literacy session (Tuesday, 9:30-10:45), I'd love to connect with Health Literacy community members while we're there. Please email me at czafft@worlded.org and we'll set up day/time.  Cynthia

COABE 2016 Meet-up

COABE 2016 is coming up April 10th-13th.  

I will be in Dallas, and am interested in meeting as many LINCS members as possible.   Will you be attending COABE?  If so, please let me know if you would be interested in meeting others from the LINCS communities, perhaps through an organized lunch get-together, or through opportunities to meet myself, and other moderators.   Please reply to this message, or via e-mail to let me know your interest and availability.

I look forward to meeting many of you in Dallas!

Mike Cruse

Will you be attending the COABE 2016 conference?

Colleagues,

COABE 2016 is coming up in April.  Several LINCS CoP Moderators will be there in Dallas, including me, and we are interested in organizing some informal and engaging events to meet you.

Will you be attending the COABE conference in Dallas?  If so,

Are you interested in meeting others from the LINCS communities, perhaps through an organized lunch get-together, or through opportunities to meet moderators and CoP members at the LINCS table, or in other ways?

Subscribe to RSS - COABE 2016