Skip to main content


Post-secondary placement tests

Hello colleagues, As programs seek to support adult learners to transition to post-secondary, the application process often includes passing a placement test. What placement tests are used by the post-secondary institutions in your area? In my area the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is used by the career and tech school that offers LPN training. Some schools require COMPASS while others require Accuplacer. I know many schools require the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for English learners.

Subscribe to RSS - COMPASS