Skip to main content

Google applied digital skills curriculum

Google Applied Digital Skills - Two Sessions: June 28th and July 26th - Chicago Citywide Literacy Coalition's Digital Advisory Board Google ADS Bootcamp - In-person (Chicago)

What: You will receive comprehensive, hands-on professional development training on Google's Applied Digital Skills curriculum. Google's Applied Digital Skills is a free, online hands-on and video-based curriculum that you can use in the classroom with your students to teach them the basic digital skills needed for today's evolving job market. Where: Chicago Citywide Literacy Coalition, 641 W.

COABE presentations?

Hi all,

I’m looking forward to the COABE Conference coming up March 30 in New Orleans.  I’d love to hear what people are presenting on.  This year I collaborated with my colleague, Lizelena Iglesias, to put together a Science and Technology half day preconference.  The description is below.

Integrating Digital Skills: Using Google Slides in Science Instruction

Presenters: Nell Eckersley and Lizelena Iglesias

Science, Half-Day Preconference

Sunday, March 31st 8:30am-11:30am, Studio 3

Google's Applied Digital Skills: Do they have a place in Career Pathways programs?

Google's Applied Digital Skills are designed to teach practical digital skills using its free project-based video curriculum.  These curriculum-based videos are designed to "teach the digital skills students needed to succeed in the classroom and on the job, from researching to analyzing data".  Google has created two series, one for middle & high school students, and a second fo

Google's Applied Digital Skills Curriculum

Integrating Technology Colleagues,

As you may know, Google is offering a free applied digital skills curriculum. https://applieddigitalskills.withgoogle.com . You'll find the curriculum, a list of projects that you as a teacher or a learner can choose, at https://applieddigitalskills.withgoogle.com/c/en/curriculum.html

Subscribe to RSS - Google applied digital skills curriculum
randomness