Profile of the Month

Program Management Colleagues,

Since this is an online Community of Practice, your profile is Important!

One way that we can learn about each other and, for some, represent our organizations, schools or programs, is from our LINCS profiles, including our pictures.  Please complete (or add to, or update) yours now.

One way to get to your “Edit my Profile” button in four easy steps:

1. Start at the LINCS Community

2. Below “Hello,” (upper right), select  [Your Name]

3. Scroll down the right hand menu to “View/Edit my profile”

4. Select: “Edit my Profile”

Please let us know when you update your profile.

I am going to add a new feature here, “Profile of the Month”.  I’ll pick out some outstanding profiles, and feature one or two each month, so you may want to check yours now, and update it! Here’s what I will be looking for:

• Completion of all fields
  • Addition of a picture (your actual picture or something that visually tells us something you think is important about you)
  • A narrative about who you are, what you do.

If you think your (updated) profile meets these criteria, let me know and I’ll have a look.

David J. Rosen

Program Management CoP Moderator

djrosen123@gmail.com

Comments

I have chosen two profiles to highlight this month. Each describes the LINCS member clearly, includes her job role and organizational affiliation and a picture. Mary Babcock and Aletha Purkey are this month's profile choices. Congratulations Mary and Aletha!

If you haven't updated your profile yet, please do, and then let me know. The profiles are a good way to learn more about community members in the Program Management CoP. They are also a way for each of us to introduce ourselves.

David J. Rosen

djrosen123@gmail.com

As you know, each month I pick one or two LINCS profiles to feature for the  “Profile of the Month” on the Program Management CoP.

Check your profile now, and update it! Here’s what I will be looking for:

• Addition of a picture (your actual picture or something that visually tells us something you think is important about you)

If you think your (updated) profile meets these criteria, email me to let me know and I’ll have a look.

The Program Management Profiles of the month for July are:

Patte Bowman https://community.lincs.ed.gov/users/patte-bowman

and

Cris Crowley https://community.lincs.ed.gov/users/cris-crowley

Take a look at these great profiles, and think about how you can update yours! If you need any help, please let me know.

David J. Rosen

djrosen123@gmail.com

As you know, each month I pick one or two LINCS profiles to feature for the  “Profile of the Month” on the Program Management CoP.

Check your profile now, and update it! Here’s what I will be looking for:

If you think your (updated) profile meets these criteria, email me to let me know and I’ll have a look.

The Program Management Profile of the Month for August is:

Chris Hardy https://community.lincs.ed.gov/users/chris-hardy

Take a look at this great profiles, and think about how you can update yours! If you need any help, please let me know.

David J. Rosen

djrosen123@gmail.com

The Profile of the Month for November, 2015 is Michele Moore's.

Michelle is  a Career Pathways Program Training Coordinator.

She:

• Provides low income parents with basic education attainment (high school diplomas)
  • Designs post-high school in demand career skills training
  • Works one-on-one with participants to create and achieve personalized Career Pathways SMART Goals for employment
  • Supports Redlands Community College and TANF requirements in the Career Pathways Lab with resources and tutoring of parents attaining Associates Degrees
  • Writes grants for parents in GOALS program providing additional support to their families.

Michelle included her picture, and a link to her LinkedIn profile as well.

David J. Rosen

Moderator, Program Management CoP

djrosen123@gmail.com

LINCS Program Management Colleagues,

In the past two months we have had several new members. I hope they -- and others -- will join us in the discussions here. I would also like to revive a tradition of "Profile of the Month" (okay, how about every two or three months?) The past two months we have had two exemplary new profiles that should encourage others who have not created or updated their profile.  Please have a look at these new profiles!

LaKaija Johnson  https://community.lincs.ed.gov/users/lakaija-johnson

Eric Appleton  https://community.lincs.ed.gov/users/ecappleton

Thanks to all of you who have has completed or updated your profiles.

David J. Rosen, Moderator

Program Management CoP

djrosen123@gmail.com