Profile of the Month
Submitted by David J. Rosen on June 28, 2015 - 1:13pm
- 1795 Views
- 0 Likes
- 5 Comments
Program Management Colleagues,
Since this is an online Community of Practice, your profile is Important!
One way that we can learn about each other and, for some, represent our organizations, schools or programs, is from our LINCS profiles, including our pictures. Please complete (or add to, or update) yours now.
One way to get to your “Edit my Profile” button in four easy steps:
1. Start at the LINCS Community
2. Below “Hello,” (upper right), select [Your Name]
3. Scroll down the right hand menu to “View/Edit my profile”
4. Select: “Edit my Profile”
Please let us know when you update your profile.
I am going to add a new feature here, “Profile of the Month”. I’ll pick out some outstanding profiles, and feature one or two each month, so you may want to check yours now, and update it! Here’s what I will be looking for:
- Completion of all fields
- Addition of a picture (your actual picture or something that visually tells us something you think is important about you)
- A narrative about who you are, what you do.
If you think your (updated) profile meets these criteria, let me know and I’ll have a look.
David J. Rosen
Program Management CoP Moderator