A Program Management Micro-group

Colleagues,

You may be aware that there are now active LINCS micro-groups, for example a micro-group that is reviewing online formative assessment tools in the Assessment CoP, and a micro-group that is reviewing online resources and tools in the Technology and Learning CoP.

I am considering a proposal for a Program Management micro-group, and would like to know if there is interest in this. The idea would be to have a small, active group of Program Management CoP members who were interested in discussing and creating something that would be useful to them, as well as to other program managers here. For example, a micro-group on:

1) Blended Learning Models. Members of this group would be actively engaged in blended learning as teachers or program managers. They could describe their current practices in blended learning within the micro-group and would write up vignettes of at least two of their blended learning practices.

2) Volunteer Recruitment, Supervision, Training and Professional Development. Members of this group could share at least one practice they use in each of the following four categories: a) recruit, b) supervise,c) train, and d) provide professional development for volunteer tutors.

3) Program Fund-raising. Members of this group could describe and share at least three fund-raising strategies that they have found successful.

4) Issues and Strategies for Complying with new WIOA Regulations. What do you think would be most useful to you as a program manager?

5) Other proposed micro-group:____________________

If you are interested in participating, please reply to this post, or email me, indicating what kind of micro-group would interest you.

David J. Rosen

Moderator, Program Management CoP

djrosen123@gmail.com

Comments

Colleagues,

Over 300 people have viewed this post to date, but there have been no responses -- no comments here, and no emails to me. Shall I interpret this as lack of interest in the micro-group? If you are interested, I need to hear from you now. Tell me what topic(s) you are interested in, please.Thanks.

David J. Rosen

Program Management CoP Moderator

djrosen123@gmail.com