Please Introduce Yourself!

As a new, “veteran,” or returning member of this growing and increasingly vibrant community, please introduce yourself to the rest of us! Use the “+ Add new comment” button below to open  the space to enter your comments. Don’t forget to click on “Post” when you are done. If you want to preview your message before posting, click on “Preview.”

In your introduction, include aspects of yourself that will help you connect with others of like mind, experiences, and interests as we continue to interact on behalf of the adults whom we serve!

You may access Paul's  profile at https://community.lincs.ed.gov/users/paul-rogers. He is the moderator of this micro group.

After introducing yourself, please take a few moments to open a new discussion stating a question for the group, sharing a resource or idea, or simply replying to someone in one of the forums!

Welcome to this discussion. Please contribute to it soon!

Paul Rogers
Moderator, Nonformal Adult Education Micro Discussion Group

Leecy Wise
Moderator, Diversity and Literacy Community of Practice

Comments

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad there's a micro-group for our peeps!  Currently, I'm a volunteer substitute teacher for two adult ESL programs in Boulder County--Broomfield United Methodist Church and Intercambio.  I enjoy working with the variety of learners and would actually like to be assigned to a regular classroom one day. I earned the former LIA certificate from CDE and have worked as an adult ESL teacher at Focus Points in Denver.  

I look forward to good discussions.