Thank you, Jackie Taylor!

We’d like to send our sincere thanks to Jackie Taylor for her leadership of the LINCS Evidence-based Professional Development group. Jackie has been a tremendous asset to LINCS since the group was created as a discussion list over 11 years ago. Among other contributions, she has pushed the LINCS community forward in her use and awareness of new technologies, was integral in the creation of special guest discussions beginning on the LINCS discussion lists, and has been a recognizable and friendly face both “in the real world” and online.

Please join us in wishing her well!

Comments

Friends, colleagues,    While I have been absent from more recent conversations, I do want to thank Jackie publicly for all she's done for years and years to wrangle, inform, cajole, support and encourage us in our collective work of teaching, learning, advocacy and change as we work to support adult learning in all the ways we do.  Thank you - Janet Isserlis

Although I am delayed in my response, I too would like to thank Jackie for everything she has done all these years on the LINCS (and before that NIFL) discussion lists. Jackie, you have always been a model leader on these lists with vision, drive, and boundless energy. You are a strong advocate for the field and always encouraged us to keep on pushing and striving. You taught us that no goal was unattainable, if we worked hard, broke it down into small steps, and gathered forces around us to provide the necessary support. I will miss your discussion leadership and hope to continue to hear you adult literacy voice.

Daphne Greenberg

Georgia State University

I've had the opportunity to work with Jackie Taylor on several projects throughout the years. I would like to extend my thanks to Jackie for her expertise and professionalism as a LINCS moderator and adult educator. Wishing her the best as she embarks on a new journey. She is a class act!