Free webinar series on Building IET Programs

Hi colleagues,

Are you wondering what other providers are doing to develop Integrated Education and Training (IET) programming? World Education is sponsoring a series of 3 webinars that provide a glimpse into how 9 programs around the country are creating services tailored to their local contexts. Please join us!

Building Integrated Education and Training (IET) Programs: Tested Strategies and New Endeavors

This series of webinars from World Education, Inc., highlights 9 programs that are developing new services or honing well-established programs that integrate education and training. Drawn from around the country, these programs provide a range of models that are responsive to their contexts. Presenters will describe their local contexts and program designs, discuss the evolution of their partnerships, and share lessons learned so far.

Facilitated by: Ellen Hewett (National College Transition Network) & Andy Nash (New England Literacy Resource Center)

Register at https://weiiet.eventbrite.com

Click on each webinar for a description and list of presenters:

Implementing IET in Rural Settings - Nov. 9, 2016, 2:00-3:30 (EST)

IET within ESL Programs - Dec. 1, 2016, 2:00-3:30 (EST)

Contextualized Variations of I-BEST - Jan. 26, 2017, 2:00-3:30 (EST) 

Comments

Career Pathways Members,

Have you registered for one of the upcoming webinars in Integrated Education and Training (IET), to be hosted by World Education?  Do you have questions about one of the topic areas, but not the time to attend the webinar? 

Share your questions, or comments, here, and I will share them with the presenters for you.  These are an excellent opportunity to learn from existing programs, and best practices.  What is it that you need to know to better support learners in your programs?  Your questions will be asked anonymously, and responses from the panelists will be shared here, with the goal of benefiting everyone.

I hope to hear from you!

Mike Cruse

Career Pathways Moderator

michaelcruse74@gmail.com