MakeBeliefsComix.com Publishes Free E-Book to Help Students Express Their Hopes and Dreams

Dear colleagues,

I wish to share with you my free new e-book, Plant Your Dream Seeds: A Way to Grow Hope in Your Life, which can be used by students to express in writing their deepest and hopes and dreams. This book of writing prompts is the latest addition to the interactive books section of MakeBeliefsComix.com and can be downloaded at: http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/eBooks/  Just click on the cover.

On its pages students will find writing prompts to help them think about the important things that they want to see happen in their lives.  By filling in the pages they will be able to express the many hopes and expectations they have for themselves, for those whom they love, and for our world. 

International storyteller Laura Simms also shares stories she has culled from different peoples throughout the world about the power of seeds.

This book is formatted as an interactive digital journal diary.  It allows students to write directly on their computer/tablet screens into the areas with lines on the book’s pages.  When they are done typing, they can simply save the document until the next time they are inspired to make new entries.

All the e-books published at MakeBeliefsComix are geared to help students think and write creatively as well as help students learn and practice the English language.  I welcome your feedback on the books.

Sincerely,

Bill Zimmerman

Creator, MakeBeliefsComix.com

Comments

Hi Bill... I think this is a great idea for many types of students.  It gives students an opportunity to self reflect, think, write, express!!  Is there a way to get a printed version that can be made into a booklet?  As much as computers are so pervasive, I think writing by hand is still so special.  Thank you for doing this!!