Calling Community and Public Sector Leaders to Apply for Casey Fellowship

The Annie E. Casey Foundation is now recruiting candidates for its signature Children and Family Fellowship. The 21-month program aims to develop the potential of leaders in nonprofit, philanthropic and public organizations who are working to improve outcomes for children and families.

The Fellowship's next session — no. 11 in the program's history — will run from April 2019 to January 2021. The Casey Foundation will once again fund all program-related expenses for participants, including the cost of tuition, travel, lodging, materials and meals.

Read about the program, program requirements, and supports. 

What are your plans for connecting adult education with improved outcomes for children and families?

Comments

This sounds very intriguing and right up my alley, but I would love to speak with someone who has graduated from the program before to see what's required, what and how the program is conducted, and what you are using it for at this time.

Thank you!

Hi, Meredith 

I’m not familiar with anyone who has participated in the fellowship, but if you check out the link, you can find out more about the application requirements, process, and recent alumni.  If you contact the foundation directly, they may also be willing to put you in touch with some of them.  Good luck, and keep us posted if you’re among the members of the next cohort.

Best,

Mike Cruse