List of Computer and Digital Literacy Assessment and Instruction sites

Technology and Learning Colleagues,

For many years I have published The Literacy List, an extensive list of links to adult literacy, ESOL/ESL, Adult Secondary Education, and various technology-related websites that are useful for adult educators and adult learners. Recently I have updated the Computer and Digital Literacy Assessment and Instruction page. Please have a look, as it now has an extensive list of digital literacy instruction sites and three digital literacy assessment sites that would be useful for adult learners.

If you don't see a website that you believe should be there, please send me an email and I'll consider adding it.

David J. Rosen

djrosen123@gmail.com

Comments

Colleagues,

I have just updated the Computer and Digital Literacy Assessment and Instruction page on the Literacy List. It has an extensive list of digital literacy instruction sites, and three digital literacy assessment sites that would be useful for adult learners.

If you don't see a website that you believe should be there, please send me an email and I'll consider adding it.

David J. Rosen

djrosen123@gmail.com

Hello Colleagues,

I have again updated the Computer and Digital Literacy Assessment and Instruction page on the Literacy List. It has an extensive list of digital literacy instruction sites, and three digital literacy assessment sites that could be useful for teachers, curriculum writers and adult learners.

David J. Rosen

djrosen123@gmail.com