Adult Education Behind & Beyond the Prison Walls - An Educator/Administrator's Perspective

LIVE via Zoom

Wed, 03/17/2021 - 17:30 - Wed, 03/17/2021 - 18:30

Join us for an inside look at adult education behind and beyond the prison walls, and from the eyes of an instructor and administrator. Being an instructor behind the walls, in a community based adult literacy agency, and now as an administrator has forced me to wear a whole new pair of glasses (actually several of them). I look forward to sharing my journey, thoughts, and vision for the future of adult literacy for those touched by our justice systems.

Comments

Hear from the experts, "You", about what is happening in our correctional education classrooms. I invite our teachers, instructors, and correctional administrators to join us for a deep dive exploring the good, and the not so good, that's happening behind the walls of our correctional classrooms. We will explore the challenges and celebrate the successes of our educational systems all from the eyes of those closest to the learners, YOU! 

Don't miss this live session on March 17th at 5:30 PM EST and guided by Jeffrey Abramowitz.