You Can Participate in Two Events in the Reading and Writing Community This Month!

Happy New Year Everyone!

We have two exciting events in our community happening in January!

The first is a free live event that will take place on Tuesday, January 11 at 3 PM ET about teaching Evidence Based Reading Instruction (EBRI) online. (Register HERE.) Reading subject matter expert Becki Lemke will explain how to do EBRI in the online environment. Please bring your questions and comments! 

Throughout January, I will be giving an overview of the recently updated LINCS Teaching Adults to Read courses. I'll be discussing what these courses entail and how they can help improve reading instruction in our classrooms. 

Thank you for your continued participation in our community!

You have my best wishes for a joyous 2022,

Steve Schmidt, Moderator

LINCS Reading and Writing Group 

Comments

Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that our group's event on Teaching EBRI Online is on Tuesday January 11th at 3 PM ET. You will need to register to attend HERE. Please find the official event announcement below:

"Searching for best practices for teaching Evidence Based Reading Instruction (EBRI) online? On January 11 2022 at 3 PM ET, the LINCS Reading and Writing group will host reading subject matter expert Becki Lemke in the free one-hour webinar Teaching EBRI online."

See you Tuesday!

Steve Schmidt, Moderator

LINCS Reading and Writing Group