Coffee Break: Meeting Student Social, Emotional, & Learning Needs in Mathematics (LIVE Session)

-

Time:  This session will take place 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET

Join the Math and Numeracy community of practice in an informal Coffee Break on the Social, Emotional Learning needs of Adult Numeracy and Mathematics Learners. The moderator will walk participants through the research and practical ways of meeting the SEL needs of our learners.  This informal session is a group discussion.  Participants will be expected to come and share their experiences and questions.  Together we can brainstorm ways to address SEL in the mathematics classroom.

Sign up: https://air-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAudu6urjIpHddSAQoV84UqbNplXK6N7nC_

Comments

Good Morning - could this link be updated, please? This one is sending me to register to a training on the 20th. Thanks!!

Good Morning - could this link be updated, please? This one is sending me to register to a training on the 20th. Thanks!!

Hi Brooke,

I am giving a TABE test Friday morning here in Colorado, so I think the earliest I could join would be about 12:15 ET.  Would that be okay?

Thank you.

Best,

Jonathan