LINCS Community Transitions--Please welcome David Rosen as the new moderator for the Tech and Learning group

Hi all,

This week sees the move from the LINCS Subject Matter Expert (SME)-model to that of moderator-facilitated discussion groups. For the Technology and Learning group this means that David Rosen will be coming on as the moderator and I will be moving into the role of a regular member of the group. Over the next few days David will send out his own message of introduction and welcome.  This is an exciting time filled with possibility.

I have enjoyed my time as SME for the Technology and Learning group.  It has afforded me many opportunities to learn about what is going on technologically across the field of adult education.  I look forward to participating as a regular member and occasional SME going forward.

Thank you for your contributions and your comments on the Technology and Learning Group.  My time as SME has been a most enjoyable experience!  Please join me in welcoming David Rosen as the new moderator for the group, and please join us as we discuss the future!

Best,

Nell Eckersley

Comments

We are so lucky to have had you as our guide, Nell. I know you will continue to share your wisdom here, but for those that might want you in larger doses through your blog, twitter, or YouTube channel am listing links to them below.  

And welcome, David. I am very much looking forward to you picking up the torch!

All the best to two of the best!

Steve Quann

World Education, Inc.