In case you missed it ...
Submitted by Susan Finn Miller on June 14, 2019 - 3:37pm
Groups: English Language Acquisition
- 133 Views
- 0 Likes
Hello colleagues, Here are some interesting recent discussions you may have missed!
- If you’d like some good suggestions on how to teach the difference between other and another, check out this discussion.
- What grammar points do you have questions about? LINCS is a great place to get ideas and suggestions from colleagues all across the US!
- A colleague asked a good question about assessing English learners in math.
- If you have suggestions to offer, please contribute to this important discussion.
- Check out this discussion to find links to several online resources including a link to a “Listening and Speaking Instructional Support Kit” that features 23 activity ideas including for expanding learners’ conversations.
- Thanks to our colleague Andrea Echelberger for sharing this resource!
Cheers, Susan Finn Miller
Moderator, English Language Acquisition CoP