COABE 2016 Get-together

Community Members,

COABE 2016 is coming up soon!  It is April 10 - 13 in Dallas, Texas, and  I just received confirmation from my college that I will be able to attend!!  Will you be the COABE conference?  If so, would you be interested in a get-together?  We could do it as a big group, an organized social in the afternoon, or just in passing at the LINCS table, or any other ideas?

This would be a great time to connect face-to-face and to meet fellow members in the community.

Let me know if you are interested either by posting below or emailing me directly.

Brooke Istas, Moderator
Math and Numeracy, Financial Literacy, and Correctional Education CoPs

Comments

Good Morning Brooke!

I think it would be a fun time for a meet up. I'm flexible in terms of types of meetups. We could do a light dinner, happy hour, or even a lunch. I'm game.

Alfons I. Princec

Hello Brooke,

Yes, it will be great to see you as well. Unfortunately, I am not doing any pre-conference events this year. I will be doing a presentation on Monday though. But definitely keep me posted about your schedule and we can set up a meeting. 

Hi. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at COABE! I'll be in Dallas for the pre-conference and the entire conference. You may see me at the GED Testing Service booth or tweeting up a storm in the back of various presentations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to say hello or stop by our booth to meet the GEDTS team! (Click here for a look at what we have planned for COABE as noted in the latest edition of InSession.) If you're going, too - be sure to connect with us in the COABE app.

Hi Brooke,

Hi Everyone! I am excited to be attending COABE in Dallas, and would love a chance to meet up and see old friends and meet new ones!

Libby Serkies

Our state's dysfunctionality means I'm lucky to have my job (esp. since it's probably not considered "mission critical") -- all travel's canceled.... but I hope people will do LOTS of SHARING.