How do you use the LINCS Communities of Practice?
Submitted by David J. Rosen on March 16, 2016 - 2:36pm
- 582 Views
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
We would like to learn more about how you use the LINCS groups/CoPs. Please share your thoughts on the following questions. Your replies are much appreciated.
1) Please share some examples of how you are applying what you learn on LINCS.
- Have peer-to-peer connections through the LINCS platform had an impact on your work?
- How about specific resources that have been available on the site?
- Please provide examples or stories so others can understand what has been useful to you and why.
2) Does participation in the LINCS Community of Practice offer superior or unique value to you, compared to other environments in which you access peer advice or resources for adult educators? If so, what specific benefits of the LINCS Community of Practice stand out for you and why?
David J. Rosen
Moderator, Technology and Learning, and Program Management CoPs