Instructional Design Objectives and Online Tools to Help Accomplish Them
Submitted by David J. Rosen on August 21, 2015 - 8:32pm
- 2193 Views
- 0 Likes
- 6 Comments
This is a new feature of the Technology and Learning CoP, a permanent ("sticky post") thread where members of the Technology and Learning CoP, and other CoPs, can post an instructional or program design objective and ask for help in identifying online or other digital tools that have potential for addressing that objective.
Here are some examples of instructional and program objectives for which there may be good technology solutions, online tools to:
- Save and organize promising online tools
- Add or improve a program or class online learning presence (a website, online storage site, shell program etc.)
- Automate reminders to students
- Use online formative assessment tools as a teacher to learn, and help students learn, what they know before and after a lesson
- Experiment with or improve a flipped learning model by finding and/or creating video presentations that students watch before class and using class time for one-on-one or small group assistance or for project-based learning or other engaging activities
- Share computer screens in real time with distance learning or blended learning students
Post your instructional or program design objective or goal here and ask for help in identifying online tools. There are plenty of experts here that can help.
David J. Rosen
Technology and Learning CoP Moderator