Learning to Achieve (L2A) in 2017
Submitted by Michael Cruse on February 6, 2017 - 4:51pm
Are you looking for new ideas to work with struggling learners in your program? If you have not already, check out The LINCS Learning Portal's Learning to Achieve (L2A) suite of eight, self-paced courses on working with learners with learning disabilities.
These L2A courses help instructors anticipate and manage the practical challenges and pedagogical dynamics of educating adults with learning disabilities. Choose individual courses, or complete the whole suite. You can read more about each course, and register, at the hyperlinks below:
- Definitions of Learning Disabilities
- Legal Issues, Self-Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Workforce Preparation Strategies
- Professional's Guide to Educating Adults
- Learning Disabilities and Neuroscience
- Learning Disabilities and English Language Learners
- Learning Disabilities and Accommodations
Whether you complete one, two, or more courses, you are encouraged to also complete the post-course surveys for each course. These surveys help improve future resources for educating adults with learning disabilities. You are also encouraged to share your thoughts in the Disabilities in Adult Education Group.
Disabilities in Adult Education Moderator