New LINCS Graphic: What’s Your Role?
Submitted by Cynthia Zafft on August 3, 2016 - 12:04pm
The homepage of our Postsecondary Completion group now has a membership graphic! It's really interesting to see what roles members in our community play, as of today:
- 17% are Instructors
- 14% are Administrators
- 13% are Professional Developers
- 10% are Professional Service Providers
- 4% are Researchers
- 2% are Administrative Support Personnel
- 1% are Students
- 35% have not designated a role
If you are among those who have not completed a profile, I want to encourage you to please do so, including your role. For those who have completed a profile, please double check to see that your role is filled in.
To check, add to, or complete your LINCS profile:
- Log-in to the LINCS Community
- Click the My LINCS tab
- Select Profile from the list of tabs below your name
- Make the changes to complete your profile (including role), and scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Save button
Now, go back and take a look. The graphic should update immediately. Thank you if you have already completed your profile, and a special thanks to those who add their role!
Postsecondary Completion Moderator