NISOD Seeks Experienced Thought Leaders Like You!
Submitted by edward leach on October 17, 2017 - 7:53pm
- 645 Views
- 0 Likes
The National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD), a membership organization committed to promoting and celebrating excellence in teaching, learning, and leadership at community and technical colleges, is pleased to announce its Call for Presentations for the 2018 International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence.
You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for a breakout session, roundtable discussion, or a three-hour preconference seminar that addresses important issues facing today’s community and technical colleges. Your presentation will help us create a dynamic program full of thought-provoking sessions designed specifically for community and technical college educators committed to improving student achievement.
NISOD is also excited to announce new conference tracks, including "Improving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion." These leading-edge tracks set a new standard for research and solutions that will shape the future of teaching and learning.
- Career and Technical Education, Apprenticeships, and Internships
- College Readiness, Remediation, ESL, and First-Generation Students
- Competency-Based Education and Other Alternate Credentialing Strategies
- Contemporary and Progressive Teaching, Counseling, and Advising Strategies
- Emerging Issues and Trends at Community and Technical Colleges
- Entrepreneurship, Strategic Alliances, and Collaborations
- Evidence and Inquiry, Predictive Analytics, and Other Data Considerations
- Faculty Hiring, Development, Support, and Governance
- Guided Pathways and Other Completion and Transfer Efforts
- Improving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Libraries, Makerspaces, Fablabs, and Other Active-Learning Sites
- Using Technology to Improve Student and Organizational Outcomes
Do you have an innovative practice or cutting-edge research you want to share with your colleagues from across North America and beyond? Don’t hesitate, submit your presentation proposal today at www.nisod.org/cfp!