Online Course: Learning to Achieve Workforce Preparation Strategies
Submitted by Jessie Stadd on February 19, 2016 - 10:30am
- 2602 Views
- 0 Likes
- 20 Comments
The Learning to Achieve Workforce Preparation Strategies online course asks users to consider the questions below. Please post your responses to some or all here for discussion. We also invite you to read the responses of fellow teachers, as well as to ask questions or comment where you would like to know more.
- Have you used any of the ideas presented in your classroom instruction?
- What other strategies, activities, and methods have you used to help adults with LD develop skills that will support success at each phase of the employment process?
- Which ones seem to be most effective? How do you know?
- Have you used the services of your local One-Stop?
- Which One-Stop services seem to be the most effective in helping your students?
- Do you have other ideas for assisting learners with LD in accessing One-Stop services?
- What concepts and ideas discussed in this course were new to you?
- Which ideas stood out as most important for you and your practice in supporting adults with LD in your classroom?
- What are some specific strategies from this course that you feel you can readily incorporate into your instruction?
- What are some workforce-related resources to which you can refer your students?