Providing Feedback on the LINCS Community
Submitted by Michael Cruse on March 1, 2016 - 12:13pm
- 1442 Views
- 0 Likes
- 3 Comments
Disabilities in Adult Education Colleagues,
I would like to learn more about how you use the LINCS Community! Please share your thoughts on the following questions. Your input is much appreciated.
1) Please share some examples of how you are applying what you learn on LINCS.
• Have peer-to-peer connections through the LINCS platform had an impact on your work?
• How about specific resources that have been available on the site?
• Please provide examples or stories so others can understand what has been useful to you and why.
2) Does participation in the LINCS Community of Practice offer superior or unique value to you, compared to other environments in which you access peer advice or resources for adult educators? If so, what specific benefits of the LINCS Community of Practice stand out for you and why?
Disabilities in Adult Education Moderator