Sharing results of the Formative Assessment Tools Micro Group
Submitted by Marie Cora on June 13, 2016 - 11:13am
- 1082 Views
- 1 Like
- 1 Comment
I'm pleased to be able to share the results of the group that worked on trying out formative assessment online tools with their students during the months of January - April. Below you will find the breakdown of the tools reviewed, along with the link to the spreadsheet that contains the reviews; I've also included a TinyURL for the spreadsheet for your convenience.
I would very much like to see some discussion based on these tools and their reviews:
- Do you find this information helpful?
- Would you consult the data to help you select a tool to use?
- Would you consult the data to find out how a practitioner has used the tool and his/her assessment of its use?
- If you have used any of these tools with students, can you share with us your experience and assessment of the tool(s)?
- Is there any information missing from the reviews? i.e.: did the data fields cover all of the points that needed to be addressed in a thorough review of the tool? If not, what would you add?
- Do you have any questions or comments generally about the tools and/or reviews?
Please note that we are presently discussing possibilities for collecting more reviews and increasing the number of evaluated tools in the database and I will bring you updates on this as they arise.
For now, please take a look at the spreadsheet information and respond to any of my prompts above. Your feedback, thoughts, questions, and comments are much appreciated.
Thanks and looking forward! Marie
Formative Assessment Online Tools Reviewed:
Formative Assessment Technology Tools Spreadsheet: