Webinar Preview: Essential Education's 2014 Practice Tests, Digital Literacy, Personalized Adaptive Deeper-level Instruction

We have been hosting bi-weekly webinar previews of GED Academy's updates for the 2014 high school equivalency.  The sessions have mostly served to update our clients, but anyone in adult educaiton will benefit from the detailed instructional strategies that we describe.  The next session is Thusday the 13th of February at 5pm Eastern. For an invitation, please email me at jason@essentialed.com. 

Here are a few of the agenda items for the webinar:

• Brief review of 2014 Strategy
  • Review new practice tests
  • Review teacher diagnostics
  • Digital literacy lessons
  • Essential Skills workbooks and supplements

Feel free to post your questions about GED Academy and Essential Education's plans for 2014.  We are very excited about the changes that are afoot in adult education, and we look forward to working with each of you.

Jason Guard

Essential Education

800-390-9307

jason@essentialed.com

Comments

Our next webinar update on Essential Education's 2014 GED/HSE transition is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25th at 3pm Eastern.  If you'd like an invitation, please email me at jason@essentialed.com. 

We will be going over GED Academy's new practice tests for driving instruction with powerful diagnostics and prescriptives as well as our new computer-based testing skills module.  We will preview new evidence-based writing and high-level algebra lessons expected to be released shortly.  Attendees will recieve new lessons on extended response writing and digital literacy instruction. 

I look forward to sharing our instructional strategies for the 2014 high school equivalency exams with you on Tuesday.

Jason Guard

Essential Education

800-390-9307

Our next webinar update on Essential Education's 2014 GED/HSE transition is scheduled for Tuesday, March 25th at 3pm Eastern.  If you'd like an invitation, please email me at jason@essentialed.com

These sessions have been very informative, not just for our clients, but also for educators who are curious to hear from a publisher focused on innovative learning tools and the instructional strategies that we believe are going to make the biggest difference on these new tests for learners and teachers alike.  The new high school equivalency tests are a direct challenge to both educators and publishers to deepen the level of instruction.  Having the lead trainers from GEDTS, Bonnie Goonen and Susan Pittman-Shetler, as senior consultants on our new workbooks has been instrumental in our approach to the 2014 tests.  That's why our materials are focusing on transferable skills for long-term gains. 

The next session will include updates on our 2014 practice tests, more new algebra and Extended Response lessons, computer skills lessons, as well as our resources for corrections.  If you'd like an overview in the meantime, please let me know.

Jason Guard

Essential Education

800-390-9307

jason@essentialed.com