Welcome New 2018 Members!

We have two new members this month, Sayyid Tirmizi and Jane Pugliese. Please welcome them to our friendly and active community.

Jane   was kind enough to complete her profile, as follows:

Education is a second, later life career for me. I spent the first 30 years of my professional life as an urban planner, neighborhood organizer and public policy administrator (at the county level). I have a Master's Degree in City Planning, a Master's Degree in English Education, and am a certified English Teacher for grades 7-12, but currently teach Adult ESL classes, and am assisting the local Refugee Center and Community School with program development, fund development and communications.

I have asked Jane to start a discussion here on an issue related to her great experience as an English teacher working with adults. I hope you'll do the same in your area of interest. Let's talk more!

If you haven't introduced yourself, please do so by going to the Introduce Yourself as a Member of Our Community.  That forum, which shows among the blue sections under our Discussions Tab, has been very quiet for awhile. Let's get to know each other better. Take a few minutes to post your intro there and also to complete your profile. If you do complete your profile, please let me know so that I can share it here.

Leecy