Panel Discussion: Global Innovations to Prepare Students for Future Careers
Submitted by Michael Cruse on November 6, 2019 - 10:15am
- 79 Views
- 0 Likes
Join us at the U.S. Department of Education for a special event in the lead-up to International Education Week 2019!
Government representatives from the United States, Brazil, and China will discuss innovations in apprenticeship programs and career and technical education, including lessons from Switzerland, and how countries can learn and benefit from each other's experiences.
- Maureen McLaughlin, Senior Advisor to the Secretary and Director of International Affairs, U.S. Department of Education
- Scott Stump, Assistant Secretary, Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Casey Sacks, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Community Colleges, Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Xinyu Yang, Minister Counsellor, Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the U.S.
- Lauro Beltrão, Science & Technology and Education Attaché, Embassy of Brazil in the U.S.
The event will be livestreamed at: