Join Th Workforce Data Quality Campaign(WDQC) for a conversation on how measuring non-degree credentials can help states meet their postsecondary attainment goals, and prepare people for the workforce.
By attending this webinar, you can expect:
- A brief overview of WDQC’s 50-state scan, Measuring Non-Degree Credential Attainment, outlining state progress on collecting data about non-degree credentials.
- Hear from officials from Iowa, Missouri, and Tennessee on how these states have begun to collect data about valuable non-degree credentials.
- Casey Haugner Wrenn, Assistant Commissioner for CCTE at the Tennessee Department of Education
- Jeremy Kintzel, Director of Data and Research Services at Missouri Department of Higher Education
- Ryan Murphy, Bureau Chief at Iowa Workforce Development
Reserve your seat today