WINTAC: Assessing WIOA Service Integration
Submitted by Michael Cruse on July 28, 2018 - 3:56am
- 236 Views
- 0 Likes
- 0 Comments
Please WINTAC for the next live training on aligning services in the American Job Centers to improve customer outcomes. This training will help you:
- Develop a greater understanding of integrating services between Vocational Rehabilitation and Core Partners in the American Job Center - Workforce System.
- Understand the basic processes and examples of service and system integration.
- Understand the concept of an Integration Continuum and be able to define each stage: Isolation, Communication, Coordination, Collaboration and Integration.
- Recognize the differences in each stage using a common problem statement and the resultant approach and impact.
- Understand the online Integration Self-Assessment and how they can impact the movement towards integration.
- Identify how integrative service goals can be created by partners using the Group Assessment and Planning Process.
Join us to increase your understanding of the Integration Continuum and develop practical and measurable, action plans to improve customer based services.
- Doug Keast, WINTAC, National Disability Institute
- Lou Adams, WINTAC, National Disability Institute
- Meera Adya, WINTAC, Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University
If you are not logged in to the WINTAC website, you will be prompted to log in.
If you have not registered on the WINTAC website, click this link to create an account.
If you have any technical questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org