WINTAC - Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration
Submitted by Michael Cruse on December 1, 2017 - 8:06am
- 520 Views
- 0 Likes
Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration
Please join us for our next live training exploring Career Pathways as a roadmap for innovation and integration, featuring speakers from Rehabilitation Services Administration,Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research (KTDRR) at the American Institutes for Research, and WINTAC. Plus, a panel of Vocational Rehabilitation representatives on Career Pathways projects that can be replicated in other areas. The event is a joint effort of WINTAC and KTDRR.
• The RSA vision for Career Pathways
• The evaluation components for the RSA funded Career Pathways demonstration projects
• Lessons learned, successes and challenges from Virginia, Kentucky, Nebraska and Georgia
• Interactive Q&A
• Nikki Powis, National Disability Institute, WINTAC
• Felipe Lulli, Rehabilitation Services Administration
• Cindy Cai, Ph.D., American Institutes for Research
• Emily West, Virginia Pathways for Individuals with Disabilities
• Helga Gilbert, Project CASE
• Janet Drudik and Zach Arter, Nebraska’s Career Pathways Advancement Project
• Shelley Kraft, E3 Georgia: Explore. Engage. Employ.
Click here to enroll in this training. If you are not logged in to the WINTAC website, you will be prompted to log in.
If you have not registered on the WINTAC website, click here to create an account.
If you have any technical questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org