Workforce GPS: Unemployment Compensation for Individuals Affected by the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Submitted by Michael Cruse on March 12, 2020 - 8:48pm
- 177 Views
- 0 Likes
To discuss recently-provided guidance for states regarding unemployment compensation (UC) flexibilities related to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). You can read the DOL's press release here.
Gay Gilbert, Administrator, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Michelle Beebe, Division Chief, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
On the Day of Your Event, Remember:
- You can login to the event no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of your event.
- The audio will be broadcast through your computer speakers.
- Closed Captioning is provided for all WorkforceGPS virtual events.
- Once you have joined the event, if you need additional support, please ask the event facilitator.
- Attendees are registered on a first come, first served basis; there is no wait list. If you are unable to attend this event for any reason, please unregister from your MyEvents page.
- Virtual events are recorded and archived on WorkforceGPS approximately about three business days after the event concludes; you may manage your events from your MyEvents Profile page