Workshop: Preparing Students with a Global Mindset for Business Growth
Submitted by Michael Cruse on November 6, 2019 - 10:09am
- 69 Views
- 0 Likes
Who should attend?
K–16 educators and representatives from businesses, higher education, government, and educational organizations.
What will I learn?
Resource presentations and tabletop activities will give attendees the opportunity to hear from and work with international business education experts and industry representatives to develop ideas for programs that teach global and cultural skills in tandem with business principles.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify international business education resources relevant to their own needs
- Articulate the importance of a global mindset in the U.S. business workplace
- Leverage best practices from the field to internationalize student learning programs
- Draft preliminary next steps for internationalizing at least one student learning opportunity
- Connect with at least three stakeholders who could support your internationalization goals
This event will be livestreamed at: https://edstream.ed.gov/webcast/Play/d263a47a2f5f43cbb356ef1bef100d3b1d