Welcome to the LINCS Postsecondary Completion Group.
The group is a community of practice for practitioners, researchers and policy-makers from the adult education, postsecondary education, and workforce development fields to explore issues related to helping adult education programs embed the skills adult learners need to complete postsecondary education.
The group shares information, research, expertise, and resources with topics such as:
- Curriculum and instruction
- College readiness counseling and assessment
- Program development
- Career awareness
- Data collection
- Strategic partnerships
Become more informed, get involved, and be inspired! Share your knowledge with the Postsecondary Completion Group and help advance our field of practice.
- Updating Transition Student Portfolio
43 Comments • 18,858 Views
- Multifactor Placement for Adults
36 Comments • 15,466 Views
- Building Bridges Between Adult Basic Education and Developmental Education
32 Comments • 14,084 Views