NISOD's 2018 Call for Presentations deadline for its International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence, the “must-attend” event for community and technical college educators, is fast approaching. Submit your conference presentation by Monday, January 8, 2018. Don't miss this opportunity to learn with and from colleagues from across North America and beyond at the one community college conference you do not want to miss!
- Amazing professional development opportunity!
- Collaborate with experts in the field!
- Presenters receive a $50 registration discount.
- Receive recognition for and feedback about your practice or program.
- Expand your professional portfolio.
- Be part of a dynamic community that has made NISOD’s conference the “must-attend” event for 40 years.
NISOD is excited to announce new conference tracks. The conference has always evolved in response to new challenges and opportunities facing community and technical colleges. These leading-edge tracks set a new standard for research and solutions that will shape the future of teaching and learning, while helping us create a dynamic program related to improving student achievement.
- Career and Technical Education, Apprenticeships, and Internships
- College Readiness, Remediation, ESL, and First-Generation Students
- Competency-Based Education and Other Alternate Credentialing Strategies
- Contemporary and Progressive Teaching, Counseling, and Advising Strategies
- Emerging Issues and Trends at Community and Technical Colleges
- Entrepreneurship, Strategic Alliances, and Collaborations
- Evidence and Inquiry, Predictive Analytics, and Other Data Considerations
- Faculty Hiring, Development, Support, and Governance
- Guided Pathways and Other Completion and Transfer Efforts
- Improving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Libraries, Makerspaces, Fablabs, and Other Active-Learning Sites
- Using Technology to Improve Student and Organizational Outcomes
Do you have an innovative practice or cutting-edge research you want to share with your colleagues from across North America and beyond? Don’t hesitate, submit your presentation proposal here today!