Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Welcome to the LINCS Community Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion group!
The target audience for this group includes adult education practitioners, administrators, policymakers, advocates, and allies. The focus of the group is to explore issues and opportunities related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our goal is to strengthen student learning, promote equity within diverse learning communities, and advance access to educational resources, opportunities, and inclusive learning environments. Our objective is to identify and share evidence-based policies, practices, and strategies for applying a DEI lens across the adult education field.
Topics discussed include:
- Increasing awareness and acceptance of diversity, equity, and inclusion in adult education
- Planning for and celebrating the diversity of adult learners
- Developing and sharing inclusive curricula, learning practices, and environments
- Integrating cultural and linguistic competency
To join the group, follow the steps below:
- Create a LINCS Account.
- Log in to LINCS with your account credentials, return to this page, and click on "Join Group" on left menu.
To ensure you receive notifications of new content, follow the steps below:
- Click on your profile name in the upper right.
- Select My Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Under Master Switch and Site-Wide Announcements select the “Enabled” radio buttons to ensure you receive email notifications.
- Scroll down to Group Subscriptions and select the “Immediate” or “Daily” option for this group.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the “Save Configuration” button. You should now receive email notifications whenever there is new group content.
Get started by exploring our Discussions, Bulletins, and Events pages (see left menu) and please introduce yourself to the group so we can get to know you better.
We look forward to your contributions to the group!
|Discussion : Introduction||14||Dec 05, 2022|