The CIS Ombudsman’s Webinar Series:
Engagement with USCIS on Customer Experience Enhancements
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
2-3 p.m. Eastern Time
The Department of Homeland Security’s Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman) invites you to participate in a joint webinar with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on recent customer experience enhancements and online tools on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, from 2 to 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
USCIS is undertaking numerous initiatives to improve customer service. The webinar will address the following new features:
- Text ahead feature for Contact Center call backs
- Online appointment requests
- Requesting a new online access code
- Online rescheduling of biometrics appointments
- myProgress (personalized processing times)
During the webinar, participants will be able to submit questions and comments in real time.
Please join the webinar on Tuesday, September 26 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time by clicking on this Teams Live link. Registration is not required. For more information on attending a Teams event, see Microsoft’s Attend a live event in Teams page.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the webinar, please contact us by email at CISOmbudsman.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, September 19, 2023. Live captions are available in Microsoft Teams, and you can learn more on the Use live captions in a Teams meeting page.
Slides from previous DHS/USCIS meetings:
- July 19, 2023 Engagement with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the Naturalization Test Redesign Initiative
- July 19, 2023 Naturalization Test Redesign Updates Power Point PresentationPDF648.78 KB0
- July 19, 2023 Naturalization Test Redesign Initiative ReadoutPDF230.72 KB07/19/2023
- July, 19, 2023 USCIS and Office of CIS Ombudsman's Webinar Series: Naturalization Test Redesign Updates VIDEO!
- For more info, see Naturalization Test Redesign Development 2022 webpage
USCIS: 8/30/2023 USCIS Online Customer Experience Engagement (PPTX, 31.99 MB)