Rescheduled Google Hangout: Talking Adult Ed with the National Ed Tech Plan 2016
Join the conversation, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education about adult learning as described in the National Education Technology Plan 2016!
Add your comments to a blog post by OCTAE: Lifelong and Lifewide Adult Learning.
UPDATE 3/01/2016: The Hangout is scheduled for March 22, from 4:30-5:00pm ET, join the Hangout at this link, hosted by the Office of Educational Technology.
Panelists on the Hangout include:
- Heidi Silver-Pacuilla, Division of Adult Education and Literacy, Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education – Moderator
- Karisa Tashjian, Program Manager, Rhode Island Family Literacy Initiative
- Jen Vanek, Interim Director, ProjectIDEAL at World Education, Inc.
- Sarah Hoggard, Adult Education Coordinator at Communication Services for the Deaf
- Juan Diego Delgado, Student