Please join the Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers for our Fall Networking Meeting on:
Monday, November 16th at 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Purpose: To share the successes and challenges we have experienced during the past year as professional developers.
- What delivery methods have worked for you as you adapted face-to-face trainings to other formats?
- How have you supported teachers in using new technology?
- What resources and tools have you developed or located?
- What best practices for instruction have you identified?
- What are your biggest challenges as a professional developer?
- What challenges have emerged for teachers and adult learners?
Register for the Zoom meeting here: http://bit.ly/aalpd1120
After you register, you will receive an email confirmation with information about joining the meeting.
View the flyer here.